The Hunter Bookstore is now online.
How to Order
- Simply go to Hunter College Bookstore.
- Log in with your CUNYfirst credentials to view a personalized page of your courses and required materials.
- Select from the new, used, eBook, rental, and Marketplace options available.
- Checkout and have your books delivered to you.
Benefits of Using Hunter’s Online Bookstore
- Save an average of 60% off list prices when shopping through the marketplace
- View and compare pricing from top selling textbook websites
- Price match guarantee
- Free shipping on all orders over $49
- Sell your books back on the website at any time of the year and you name the price
Other options for textbooks
You can also rent or buy textbooks from Shakespeare & Co. on Lexington Ave between 68th and 69th Street OR on their website.
You may also search for the books you need using the ISBN or author/title at the following online stores:
Tips to save money:
- Purchase an e-book instead of a physical book.
- Choose to rent instead of buying your books.
- Use a “Compare prices” option and purchase the most affordable one.
- Check online sources for used copies.
- Pay attention to flyers on the walls around campus for students who are selling used books that you may need.
- Make photocopies of materials “on reserve” at the library.