Club Fundraising

All fundraising and income producing events/campaigns must be approved by the Office of Student Activities. Student clubs must complete an SEIF form to fund-raise and attach the agreement letter and the organizations 501c(3).

The agreement form must be filled out completely by the student group. The president & treasurer of the group must sign, along with the non-profit organizations authorized representative before attaching the agreement form to the SEIF.

Fundraising Procedure for Student Clubs →