Submit Work Request or OneCard Request

Work Request

Officers of currently chartered clubs may submit a Work Request for club rooms located in the Thomas Hunter building or student organization-sponsored events. Club/Organizations with offices in other buildings and departments should contact a department administrator.

Submit work request

Faculty and Staff should visit the Facilities Management and Planning website to submit work requests.

OneCard Request

Officers of currently chartered clubs that have been assigned club space may submit One Card Access Requests. Clubs in the process of chartering or reactivating must complete orientation, the registration form and submit 3 completed, original Signature Profile forms to the Office of Student Activities, Room C001 North, to receive access permission. The club presidents’ permission is required for advisor and club member One Card access.

One Card Access Authorization Form

Contact Latysha Mckenzie at to report your card is lost or stolen.