Academic Regalia (Caps, Gowns, Tassels, Hoods, Cords)
As President Raab mentioned, all spring and summer graduates will receive a commencement program, cap and tassel in the mail. Students who have already purchased their caps and gowns will receive a full refund. Those who want to purchase a gown and hood will have the opportunity to do so beginning April 24th to May 29th, 2020. Please check the commencement website on April 24th for more details about your refund and purchasing options or visit the Shakespeare & Co. Bookstore website.
Pre-Order and Save!
Online orders placed during the pre-order period will receive a $10 discount!
Online pre-ordering for academic regalia will be available for students and faculty beginning April 24 through May 29, 2020.
Orders placed after May 29, 2020 may incur additional fees.
Pricing is as follows:
- Bachelor’s Package (includes cap, gown, tassel, hood): $69*
- Master’s Package (includes cap, gown, tassel, hood, cords): $89*
- Doctorate Package (tam, gown, hood, tassel): $139*
*Late and/or in-person orders may be subject to additional charges.
Tassel colors correspond to each graduation candidate’s academic school. Please be ready to provide this information at the time of purchase. Tassel colors are as follows:
- School of Arts and Sciences: White tassel
- School of Education: Light Blue tassel
- School of Health Professions: Kelly Green tassel
- School of Nursing: Apricot tassel
- School of Social Work: Citron tassel
- School of Urban Public Health: Kelly Green tassel
Please consult with your respective academic or scholarship programs for additional information regarding honor chords. Salutatorians may purchase their stoles in person from Shakespeare & Co.