​Emergency Support & Resources

Hunter College is dedicated to the health, wellness and safety of our student body. The following resources are open and available to all currently enrolled students; if they are relevant to your situation, we urge you to make use of them.

Emergency Funding/COVID-19 Relief Aid

Through the Petrie Foundation, Undergraduate Student Government, and the Division of Student Affairs, the Office of the Dean of Students is able to provide financial assistance to enable you to remain in school if you have a short-term financial emergency. Emergencies include, but are not limited to, loss of employment, death in the family, homelessness, fire in the home, eviction, medical issues, or inability to keep up with daily living expenses.

To qualify you must by enrolled in a matriculated program and in classes for the semester in which you are requesting funding.

Submit your request for emergency funding →