You have many opportunities to participate in activities that are not strictly academic. These extra- and co-curricular programs are fun, and many enrich both the college experience and the post-graduation résumé.
Student Leadership Colloquium
A colloquium is an academic conference or seminar.
The Student Leadership Colloquium (SLC) is designed to introduce you to new and different concepts and theories of leadership, and to offer opportunities to enhance your leadership skills. You will have opportunities to meet professionals representing a variety of educational and career fields.
- To provide you with an environment in which you can develop your leadership skills.
- To enable you to strengthen the foundations of your organizations.
- To create opportunities for you to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- To encourage you to become involved in leadership activities.
If you attend all of the workshops offered in a semester, you will receive a certificate of attendance from the Dean of Students Office.
See our Calendar of Events for more information about upcoming SLC programs.
There are three ways to register for SLC:
- Pick up a form during our Tabling Events or pick up a form in the Office of Student Activities (C001 North)
- Register at: bit.ly/OSASLC
- RSVP to Student Activities
Please return completed Registration Forms to the Office of Student Activities.